The process of creating a Planning Pod account starts with creating a free, 14-day trial. We do not ask for credit card information when creating a free trial, and you can sign up for a free trial here.
Any time during your trial, if you wish to continue using Planning Pod after the trial and activate all the features available with a Full Subscription, you can do so by creating either a monthly or yearly paid subscription.
How to Create a Monthly or Annual Subscription to Planning Pod:
- Log into your account and click on your name in the top left corner.
- Click the "Subscription" option and select either an annual or monthly paid subscription for your package. NOTE: Subscription payments for both monthly and annual subscriptions are non-refundable. The yearly subscription amount is calculated by taking the price of your monthly package; multiplying it by 12; and subtracting a 10% discount from this.
- Enter your primary billing credit card and at least one email address for receiving billing receipts.
- Optional: To receive a discount on your monthly subscription, enter a backup credit card payment option.
- Confirm your monthly payment amount and authorize your first monthly payment.
- NOTE: Your first subscription payment will be processed immediately. Your primary card will be charged automatically on the same day of the month for future subscription payments unless you change your subscription; cancel your account; or place it on hold.