The process of creating a Planning Pod account starts with creating a free, 30-day trial. We do not ask for credit card information when creating a free trial, and you can sign up for a free trial here.
Any time during your trial, if you wish to continue using Planning Pod after the trial and activate all the features available with a Full Subscription, you can do so by creating either a montly or yearly paid subcription.
How to Create a Monthly Subscription to Planning Pod:
- Log into your account and click on your name in the top left corner.
- Select the "Subscription" option and click on the "Start Full Subscription" button.
- Select your preferred package (for more information, see How Planning Pod's Packages Work).
- NOTE: You can only select packages that are large enough to accommodate the number of active events you have created in your trial account. For example, if you have created 7 active events in your trial account, you will not be able to select The One or The Five packages. In order to be able to choose those blocked-out packages, you will first need to archive active events in your trial account so your event total is less than the maximum allowed for your desired package.
- Enter your primary billing credit card and at least one email address for receiving billing receipts.
- Optional: To receive a discount on your monthly subscription, enter a backup credit card payment option.
- Confirm your monthly payment amount and authorize your first monthly payment.
- NOTE: Your first monthly payment will be processed immediately. Your primary card will be charged automatically on the same day of the month for future subscription payments unless you change your subscription; cancel your account; or place it on hold.
How to Create a Yearly Subscription to Planning Pod:
The yearly subscription amount is calculated by taking the price of your monthly package; multiplying it by 12; and subtracting a 10% discount from this.
Yearly subscriptions can only be paid by check, and yearly subscription payment are non-refundable. If you are intersted in a yearly subscription, please contact us and provide the following information:
- The package you want to sign up for.
- The name, email address and mailing address of the person in your organization responsible for billing/accounts payable.
We will email you an invoice for the yearly subscription amount (due via mail Net 15). Your yearly subscription will be activated when we receive payment.