There may be times when you only want particular people to be able to order a specific ticket, like these examples:
- You may want to offer free tickets or comped tickets to particular VIPs like sponsors, members of the media, etc.
- You may want to offer specially priced tickets to people like members, key donors, etc.
In these cases, you would create a ticket specifically for this audience; price it accordingly; add a password to the ticket; and then share the password with only the specific audience members.
To Password Protect a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Under "Registration Settings" on the left side of the page, click on the "Tickets & Pricing" link.
- Find the ticket you wish to manage and click on it.
- Find the "Ticket Settings" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- In the "Ticket Password" area of the form, type in your desired password. We do not recommend using spaces in the password.
- Click "Save". You can now share this password with your specific audience so they can order the ticket (as long as it is active).
Video Tip - Go to the 4:12 mark of the video to view information on password protecting a ticket.
Article is closed for comments.