Upon clicking on the main navigation link to the following areas of the account, you will find an overview page for:
The Overview pages are your portals for managing the Events, Leads, Proposals, Invoices and Contracts in your account. Your ability to access these pages as well as what information is presented on them is based on what level of permission you were granted to the account and what Events/Leads you have been assigned to.
To open one of the items in the table (that is, to open an Event, Lead, Proposal, Invoice or Contract), just find the item in the table on the page and click on it.
Generally speaking, all these Main Section Overviews share the following features:
- Stat Circles with Adjustable Date Ranges - The Stat Circles give you general counts and totals for key statistics related to the section. You can use the subhead dropdown arrow under these circles to view counts for different time ranges. In addition, if you click on the "View" button under the circles, the page will run a search for all the items (Events, Leads, Invoices due, etc.) that fall inside of the range.
- Advanced Search - To conduct more nuanced searches, you can click on the "Advanced Search" button to configure searches specific to your needs. You can also save these searches if you want to use them again, and you can set a saved search as the default search for that section (which will be presented every time you go to that section).
- "Currently Viewing" Area - This area displays what items are currently being displayed on the page based on the last search that was run. To view all items, just click on the "Show All" link here.
- Table Column Header Sort Tool - You can sort all the items in the table on the page by clicking on the up/down arrow next to the column header (up arrow = ascending sort; down arrow = descending sort). This lets you quickly sort all items on the page alphabetically, by date, type/status, client, amount, etc.
- Activity Log - In the top right corner of the page, you will find a link called "Activity Log". By clicking on this, you can see all the user activity for items in that section over the last 14 days, and you can also view any emails sent from that section in the last 14 days.