When you go to the Leads Main Section Overview page and click on a Lead, you are taken to that Lead's Dashboard.
The Lead Dashboard is your portal for managing the tools, details and assignments for each specific Lead. Your ability to access this dashboard as well as the tools and information presented on it is based on if you have been assigned to the Lead and what level of permission you were granted to the account.
Each Lead Dashboard has the following elements:
Lead Name and Navigation
At the top of the page, you can view the Lead name and tentative date(s)/time(s) as well as if the Lead is On Hold. The Tool Navigation Header below the Lead name tells you what tool you are currently in for the Lead.
- To navigate to another tool inside the same Lead, click on the arrow next to the header.
- To navigate to another Lead/Tool, clicking on the "Switch Lead" button on the right side.
"Book Event" Button
Clicking on this converts the Lead into an Event instantly.
"Edit Lead" Button
By clicking on this button, you can:
- Edit the Lead Name/Color
- Edit the Tentative Date(s)/Time(s)
- Add/Delete the Thumbnail Image for the Lead
- Place the Lead On Hold
- Close the Lead
- Delete the Lead
By clicking on the "Export" button, you can download:
- Assigned Contacts PDF
- Assigned Vendors PDF
- Assigned Venues PDF
The following features are located in the left subnavigation box:
You can view all the tools available in the Lead as well as quick statistics/totals for each tool.
- To go to a tool, just click on it.
- To change the order of how tools are displayed, use the up/down arrow next to each tool and drag the tool to the desired position.
This area gives you a timeline of upcoming items/activities related to the Lead.
- If you click on the arrow next to the header of this area, you can select how far out you wish to view upcoming items (as well as overdue items):
- Items due this week by: today, Sunday, next Sunday or end-of-month - OR -
- Items due over the next: 3, 7, 14, 30 or 60 days
- The activities/items covered in this area include items with a date attached, like:
- Calendar appointments
- To-Do's due
Here you can see all the user activity for everything in the Lead over the last 14 days, and you can also view any emails sent from the Lead in the last 14 days.
In this area you can assign Contacts to the Lead, which does two things:
- It allows those Contacts to access the Lead if you have given them access to your account.
- It lets you and other users assign those Contacts to items inside of the Lead's tools like To-Do's.
Here you can add Vendors to the vendor list inside the Lead. It DOES NOT give vendors access to the Lead or to the account.
Here you can assign one or more Venues to the Lead and designate the dates/times those venue spaces/rooms are booked. These Venue assignments will also display on the master Calendar in Venue view.
Here you can apply Tags to the Lead so you can runs searches and Reports based on Tags.