You can place Floorplan elements on top of each other and layer them accordingly. This may come in handy when you want to add a floor or a stage and place items on top of it.
You can adjust which elements are on top of and underneath each other by bringing them to the front or sending them to the back of the Floorplan palette.
To Bring to Front/Send to Back a Floorplan Element:
- In the Floorplan Dashboard, click on the element you wish to bring to front or send to back.
- An "Actions" menu will appear.
- Select the "Bring to Front" option if you want the selected element to be on top of other elements.
- Select the "Send to Back" option if you want the selected element to be behind other elements.
- When you are finished, close the "Actions" menu by clicking on the "x" icon at the top of the menu.
Video Tip - Go to the 4:52 mark of the video to view information on manipulating Floorplan elements.