NOTE: This article is for Events set up for Collecting RSVPs. If you have set up your Event for Ticketing/Registration, see here on how to sell tickets at the door via the Check-In tool.
If an attendee has not been added to your Attendee List for your Event and you wish to add them at the door and check them in, you can do so via the Check-In tool.
To Add an Attendee At-The-Door via the Check-In Tool:
- To access the Check-In tool, click on the "Check-In" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - navigate to the following URL and enter your Planning Pod login details: https://checkin.planningpod.com
- Click on "Add Attendee" in the top navigation.
- Click on the checkboxes for the RSVP Events to which you want to add the new attendee (learn more about RSVP Events).
- Enter the attendee's first/last name (required) and any other contact information you wish to collect in the fields provided.
- Click on the "Add Now" button. The new attendee will be added and checked in.
Video Tip - Go to the 0:24 mark of the video if your Event is set up to collect RSVPs.