Video Tip - Go to the 6:05 mark of the video to view information on how to add Tags to Proposals.
By tagging Proposals, you can organize your Proposals into groups; conduct searches for these tagged Proposals; and run Proposal reports using Tags as a sorting parameter.
To Tag a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
To Remove a Tag From a Proposal:
- In the Proposal Dashboard, find the "Tags" area and click on the "X" next to each of the Tags you wish to remove.