Video tip - go to the 3:40 mark for tips on creating/editing your Food & Beverage categories
As you create your Food & Beverage items in your account settings, you have the ability to create/edit categories for those items.
NOTE: For more information on Food & Beverage Setup, see Managing Food & Beverage Settings in Your Account.
To Add Food & Beverage Categories (in Settings):
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Application Setup" heading, click on the "Food & Beverage Categories & Items" link.
- Click "Add" to the right of either the "Food Categories", "Beverage Categories", or "Equipment Categories" heading.
- Add the name of the new category and click "Save".
To Edit Food & Beverage Categories (once they have been added):
- Use the drop-down arrow button to the right of the category name to edit the category name or delete it completely.
- Use the up/down arrow to the left of each item to adjust the order that the items appear in the dropdown lists when you are building Food-&-Beverage Packages.