Video tip - go to the 0:45 mark in the video for tips on creating/managing ingredient lists.
We have created only 2 ingredients in your account settings (salt and pepper), because we discovered in our customer research that there really isn't one general ingredient list that applies to all food service businesses. This gives you the opportunity to fully customize your ingredient list based on your business operations.
To Create/Manage Ingredient Lists (in Settings):
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Application Setup" heading, click on the "Food & Beverage Setup" link.
- Click the plus sign to the right of "Ingredients" to add a new ingredient.
- Select "Save and Add Another" to continue adding ingredients.
- Select "Save and Close" to finish adding ingredients.
You can also add new ingredients that are not already on your ingredient list while building out recipes for Food & Beverage items. NOTE: for more information about building out recipes, see Building & Managing Recipes in the Food & Beverage Settings.