Your Venue management account includes a highly customizable range of settings to reflect every important and unique detail of how your business manages food & beverage.
To Access your Food & Beverage Settings:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Application Setup" heading, you will see 3 links pertaining to Food & Beverage:
- Food & Beverage Setup
- Food & Beverage Categories & Items
- Food & Beverage Display
Food & Beverage Setup (in Settings)
This area of Food & Beverage settings allows you to create and manage the following details:
- Characteristics (gluten free, kosher, etc)
- Serving Styles (buffet, family style, etc)
- Serving Sizes
- Meal Types
- Order Types (drop-off catering, on-premise service, etc)
You have the ability to add items to any of the above categories using the plus sign to the right of each heading on the page. Additionally, you can edit/remove any existing items in those categories by selecting the drop down arrow to the right of the item.
Food & Beverage Categories and Items (in Settings)
Your settings on this page allows you to add individual menu items that can be added to food packages later including details such as wholesale cost, menu price, category, serving size/style, characteristics, and item description.
You also have the ability to edit/create food, beverage, and equipment categories on the left side of the screen for those items. Lastly, you can use the filter at the top of the screen to easily find and manage any individual item you have created.
NOTE: for more about managing your food & beverage items, see Adding/Managing Food & Beverage Items.
Food & Beverage Display (in Settings)
Your Food & Beverage display settings allow you to set the default view of the following details in both the Client Portal and in PDFs and emails:
- Package pricing, markups/discounts, and tax
- Package meal type and order type
- Package serving, delivery, and pickup information
NOTE: for more about your display settings, see Managing Food & Beverage Display Settings.