Once you've created your BEO content panels, you can use them to assemble a variety of BEO layouts. There are a few BEO layouts pre-populated in your account, but you add as many customized layouts as you require.
You can access the BEO Layouts settings in two different ways:
- From your account Settings under the "Application Setup" heading (select the "Banquet Event Order (BEO) Layouts" link)
- While managing your BEO Content Panels/Fields by clicking on the "BEO Layouts" button at the top of the screen.
To Create BEO Layouts (in Settings):
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Application Setup" heading, click on the "Banquet Event Order (BEO) Layouts" link.
- Click on "Add New BEO Layout" to name your BEO layout, select the number of columns you want to appear, and hit "Save".
- Click on "Add Panels" to add any of the panels you set up previously to your BEO Layout columns. You can select multiple panels in the drop down menu before hitting "Save". NOTE: panels must already be added in your "Banquet Event Order (BEO) Content Panels" settings in order to be implemented in any BEO layout.
- At first, all of your selected panels will appear in the first column of your BEO layout. Drag and drop your panels using the crossed arrows icon in the upper left to organize them in the columns.
- Click "Return to BEO Layouts" to add another layout.
NOTE: when making changes to your BEO layouts in Settings, those changes actively impact the BEOs within individual events that are using these layouts. For example, if you remove a panel from the layout settings for a BEO, that panel will also be removed from a BEO created from that layout within an individual event. This is truly a setting - NOT a template.
To Use BEO Layouts within Events:
- Click on "Events" in the main navigation menu to find and open your event.
- Use the event dashboard to navigate to "Banquet Event Order (BEO)".
- Click on the drop down menu under "Currently Viewing BEO Layout..." to select the layout you wish to view.
NOTE: For more about using BEO Layouts in Events, see Editing a BEO Inside an Event.