The BEO tools provides users with the flexibility to choose what information they would like included based on the event specifics. This can be accomplished by creating custom BEO Layouts as well as using view filters.
Here's how it works:
Once you have created your BEO Layouts they will all be available to use in each Event. The first time you open the BEO tool you can disable any layouts you do not need for the specific event.
To Disable/Re-Enable a BEO Layout:
- Select the BEO Layout you would like to disable
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of the layout selector to disable a layout
- To re-enable a layout click on the "Disabled Layout" selector at the top of the screen
You can filter the BEO view by a variety of factors, including service/delivery times, locations and meal types. While these filters can narrow down your BEO significantly it is important that you work in the correct order to avoid missing information. The following steps must be followed in order.
To use view filters in a BEO:
- Click on the "View Filters" button at the top of the BEO
- Select the location(s) associated with the BEO first.
- If you have not assigned locations for service/delivery in your Food/Beverage Packages you may skip this step
- If you have locations assigned and do not select at least one location your filter will not populate any results
- Select meal type(s) associated with the BEO
- Again, if you have meal types assigned and want to see all of them, make sure to select all.
- Select a time period you would like to view on your BEO
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must follow these steps in order in order to avoid getting no results on your filtered BEO.
Once you have your desired view click PDF at the top of the page to download the current view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.