As you have probably noticed, the major updates to the Food & Beverage and BEO tools are now live in your venue management account!
We are excited to share this major upgrade to the system and want to make sure you have all the resources you need to get started. This article serves as a round-up of the multitude of resources available to get you up and running using the new features as soon as possible.
Here are some videos & articles to get you started:
Food & Beverage/Catering Management Tools:
- Managing Food & Beverage Settings in Your Account
- Overview - How Do Food-&-Beverage Packages Work
- How Does Food & Beverage Reporting Work
Banquet Event Order Tools:
- Managing the BEO Tool Settings in Your Account
- Overview - How Does the Banquet Event Order (BEO) Tool Work
So.... what exactly is new in the update?
I'm so glad you asked! Here is a little bit of what we've done here...
- We made major updates to the level of detail you can include in the Food & Beverage Items including ingredients, recipes, serving sizes, serving styles, pricing, characteristics and more.
- We "connected the dots" behind the scenes so that pricing and information is communicated between Food & Beverage Packages/Items, Proposals, Invoices and BEOs.
- We added the ability to report on important catering metrics - on both the individual item level and the package level.
- We added the ability to create multiple BEO layouts for a single event - and even filter that information to output a BEO with specific location, meal type or date/time parameters.