To Edit Food & Beverage Package Line Items in a Proposal:
- Open your Proposal either through an individual event's dashboard or through "Proposals" in the main navigation menu.
- Scroll to the "Line Items" section.
- To edit a Food & Beverage package that already exists within this proposal, find the package and select "Actions" to the right. Hit "Go to Food/Beverage Package (edit)" to edit, or hit "Unlink Food/Beverage Package" to remove it from your proposal.
- To add a Food & Beverage package to this proposal, hit the "Food/Beverage Packages" button under the Line Items heading. From here, you can select one of the following:
- "Link Food/Beverage Packages from Associated Event": this will allow you to choose a package already linked to the event associated with this proposal
- "Import Food/Beverage Packages Templates": this will allow you to import a package from a template you've already created. NOTE: templates do not need to already be associated with events to be imported into proposal line items.
For more about adding F&B packages to events, see Adding Food-&-Beverage Packages to Events.
For more about F&B package templates, see Creating/Using Food-&-Beverage Package Templates.