Welcome to your new Reporting Engine
Gathering customized reports just got easier! With our updated reporting tool, you can pull reports for pretty much anything. Our reporting tool is highly customizable, based on the data point you decide, and easy to download and share with your team. We have provided a few reporting templates within your account to use. Or create your own customizable report from scratch!
We have added 25+ data points within our reporting engine to help you gather the information you need for your reports. Here's a list of your starting data points when creating a report:
- Account Billing Summary
- Food/Beverage & Equipment Delivery Schedules
- Food/Beverage & Equipment Items (Recipes, Servings, etc.)
- Food/Beverage & Equipment Package Detail
- Food/Beverage & Equipment Package Summary
- Food/Beverage & Equipment Pickup Schedules
- Food/Beverage & Equipment Serving Schedules
- Food/Beverage Ingredient/Shopping List
- Logs - Calls
- Logs - Emails
- Logs - Integration Errors (Quickbooks, Square, Stripe, etc)
- Logs - Users
- Proposal/Invoice Additional Fees
- Proposal/Invoice Deposits (Invoices only)
- Proposal/Invoice Line Items
- Proposal/Invoice Payment Reminders (Invoices Only)
- Proposal/Invoice Scheduled Payments (Invoices Only)
- Proposal/Invoice Signatures (Proposals Only)
- Proposal/Invoice Tax Summary (Invoices Only)
- Registration Orders (Ticket Sales)
- Venue Bookings
Learn more about Creating Custom Reports here
Sharing your Reports
Within our reporting tool, you can easily share your reports with your team or even outside users! Download a printable report or email them a URL link of the reporting and they will get live updates that they can check in with when they need to (Depending on how you have this set up). Keep in mind, if you have certain privacy settings set within your account, the user pulling the report will be able to see all information within the account.
Once you have your reports ready, you have a few options on how to share them:
- User Access: Providing users access to this report will make it available as READ-ONLY in the
"Reports" dashboard of all the users/groups selected.
- URL: To provide access to anyone outside of Planning Pod, you can share the report with the URL link provided. Anyone who has access to this link can see the report.
- Set Reminders: You can send an email reminder at regular intervals to view this report via login (users provided access to this report) or the report share URL. Both Planning Pod users and contacts with no access can receive the reminders.
- PDF: Download your report as a PDF. You will have two options on how to download it: Screen-Ready or Print-Ready. Screen-Ready PDF is ideal for on-screen viewing and emailing. Print-ready is ideal for printing.
Things to Keep in Mind when pulling or creating reports:
- Reports will not pull if you have narrowed your search too much or you are trying to pull too much data at once. If you try to pull a report and nothing shows in the results, go back and look at your data points. You might need to add or subtract data points based on what you see.
- Once you created your report, you can go back and edit everything except the very first data point you added. If need to change that data point, you'll have to create a new report.
- Our customized reporting system pulls from data points based on the tools, meaning reports might look a little different depending on how information has been entered. We understand that every account is unique and how someone collects their information within their account can be different than the original intended use. (Like if you use the BEO tools to build out packages that aren't related to food and beverage). This might not pull all your information in the way you want to see it and you might have to make some adjustments to the report.
- If a user has access to pull reports, they will be able to see all information, even if they aren't given access to certain tools. Like, if a user can't see invoices and budget tools, they could still pull a report for invoicing/budgets and see all information. Please keep this in mind as this does affect any privacy settings you have set within your account.
- You can only pull reports on the tools available within your account. If you don't have access to catering tools, you won't be able to pull reporting on food and beverage.
* Still a fan of our original reports? Don't worry, they are still there! You can find them in the Report tab on the left side of your screen when you log in. Click on "Show Legacy Reporting" and the familiar reports you know will show up. Note, when downloading Legacy reports, they will still download as .csv files.
Click Here for More Information On: How to Create Customized Reporting in our Brand New Reporting Engine