Planning Pod is a Web-based software application (or Software-as-a-Service) that is online event management software developed for event professionals and organizations, including:
- Event planning firms.
- Corporate event planners and businesses with event planning needs, which can include meetings, conventions, festivals, etc.
- Venues, including hotels/motels, reception halls, restaurants, community centers, arts centers and any other venue that hosts events.
- Wedding planners and party planners.
- Non-profit organizations, including charities, colleges/universities and schools.
- And anyone who simply wants a better way to plan and manage their events.
In order to use Planning Pod, you must use it via a Web browser and thus must have access to the Internet. Planning Pod is compatible with the following popular Web browsers:
- Google Chrome (preferred)
- Microsoft Edge
- Android Browser
In addition, you can use Planning Pod on the following devices (via a Web browser):
- PC computers
- Mac computers
- Tablets (Apple, Android, etc.)
- Smartphones (Apple, Android, etc.)
NOTE: The Planning Pod application is fully responsive on any device, and to use it on your smartphone or tablet you will need to access it via the mobile Web browser. (We do not offer native smartphone apps for iPhone or Android devices.) To access your account on these devices:
- Open your tablet's/smartphone's Web browser.
- Navigate to https://www.planningpod.com/login.cfm (we recommend you bookmark this for future access).
- Log in with your username/password.
- Start using Planning Pod in your Web browser's window.