You can customize your account's color and fonts to align with your organization's brand and reflect your sense of style and design.
To Change the Account Color and Fonts:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Theme" option.
- Select the following fonts that best match your brand:
- Title Font (heading font displayed at the top of each page; 9 options)
- Content Font (font for all other text in your account; sans-serif and serif options)
- Select the following colors that best match your brand:
- Theme Color (color of main navigation bar, page titles, site graphical elements)
- Choose between a solid color or a gradient color for the main navigation side bar
- Navigation Font
- Planning Pod logo (in top left corner; white or black)