You can export any combination of Contacts that are visible on your screen to a .csv file or to another application.
To Export Contacts:
- Click on "Contacts" in the main navigation bar.
- The system will export all Contacts that are visible on-screen. Using the search options under "Filter/Search", conduct a search for all the Contacts that you want to save to a file or to another application.
- Once you have conducted the appropriate search, click the "Export" button.
- Click "Continue" in the dialog box.
- If you have not provided Planning Pod with permission to access your account details in the other application, click on the "Give Planning Pod Permission Now" button and follow the instructions.
- Find the "Export to a File" option and click on "Start Export"; the file will be downloaded to your computer momentarily.
- Find the application that you want to export Contacts to; click on the "Schedule Export" link to connect to that application; and follow the instructions.
- NOTE: If you have not yet connected the other application to your Planning Pod account, click on the "Give Planning Pod Permission Now" button. You may be asked to log into the account of the other application and to give Planning Pod access to your information there.