There are a two ways you can grant users access to your account.
Granting Account Access via the Contacts Area:
- Click on "Contacts" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Open" link next to the contact to whom you wish to grant access.
- If this contact does not yet exist, you should add this person to your Contacts area now.
Note: Once you grant a contact access to your account, if you want that contact to have full access to one or more events or to assign them to items (like To-Do's or Itinerary items) within those events, you must assign them to those events first. See Assigning Contacts to Events/Managing Event Access for more information.
Granting Account Access via an Event or Lead:
NOTE: This will simultaneously grant a Contact access to your account and assign them to an Event or Lead so you can begin assigning them items inside the Event/Lead.
- Click on "Events" or "Leads" in the main navigation bar
- Find the Event or Lead to which you want to assign the Contact and click on the "Open" button to open the Event or Lead dashboard.
- Find the "Assigned Contacts" area and click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the box.
- If the person HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDED to the Contacts area:
- Find their name in the list on the left (or use the filter search box) and click on the "Assign to Event/Lead" link to the right of their name.
- In the dropdown menu, select the User Access Group that you want to assign them to (Super Admin, Admin, Employee, Client) and click on the "Save" button. An invitation email will be sent to the individual that contains a link for them to set up their login credentials.
- Click the "Add New Contact Now" button at the top left side of the page.
- Complete their contact information and then in the dropdown menu labeled "Assign to an Access Group/Level", select the User Access Group that you want to assign them to.
- Click the "Save" button. An invitation email will be sent to the individual that contains a link for them to set up their login credentials.