In many places in our application (including on the Event Dashboard and in the Reports area), you can create downloadable PDF and/or .csv files with information compiled from your Events.
On the Event Dashboard, by clicking on the "Export" button, you can download the following PDF files:
- Event Book PDF - This is a customizable PDF that lets you compile some or all of the data you have added to the event. If you want to store a record of all event details on your local computer, downloading this file will give you this capability.
- Assigned Contacts PDF
- Assigned Vendors PDF
- Assigned Venues PDF
In addition, you can download PDF and/or .csv reports inside many of the Event tools, including:
- Attendee List (PDF and .csv file download options)
- Budget (PDF and .csv file download options)
- Forms Builder (PDF and .csv file download options)
- Guest List (PDF and .csv file download options)
- Itinerary (PDF and .csv file download options)
- Orders (Registration Events only; PDF and .csv file download options)
- Time Entries
To download these files, just click on the tool from the Event Dashboard (in the Event Tools area) and look for the "Import/Export" button.
Video Tip - Go to the 2:35 mark in the video below for how to download Event PDFs.