There are a number of ways in which you can customize or configure your account, including:
- Customizing the theme of your account (including account colors and fonts).
- Adding your organization's logo to the account home page and header of PDF downloads.
- Customizing the headers/footers of PDF downloads.
- Customizing the email headers/footers of emails sent from your account.
- Connecting multiple email addresses to send/receive business email through your account.
- Customizing default email messages sent from your account.
- Customizing the color picker tool used for your account.
- Customizing the currency symbol and timezone and date/time format.
- Connecting your account to other applications to share data.
- Configuring alerts when there are time conflicts for events and venue bookings.
- Configuring your account to auto-archive events.
- Configuring permission settings for users in your account.
- Creating/customizing Tags used in your account (for tagging Events, Leads, Contacts, Proposals, Invoices and Contracts).
- Setting up venue listings and spaces/rooms for those venues.
- Creating reusable templates for a variety of tools.
- Configuring the lead capture form/settings (for collecting leads from your website contacts page).
Article is closed for comments.