Planning Pod gives you the ability to send out many email notifications directly from your account. We have provided default messaging for these emails, but for some of these notifications you have the ability to customize the default message, including:
- Invitation To Collaborate email (sent when you grant a Contact with access to your account)
- Lead "On Hold" Expiration email (sent when a Hold for a Lead is about to expire)
- Proposal Email (sent when a Proposal is emailed from your account)
- Invoice Email (sent when an Invoice is emailed from your account)
Note: For the Proposal and Invoice email messages, you can still edit your customized default message prior to sending it to a Contact, giving you the opportunity to personalize it for that particular individual.
To Customize a Default Email Message:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Communcation & Alerts" heading, click on the "Email Setup" link.
- Find the notification message that you want to edit and click on the "Edit" button for that message.
- Modify the Subject Line and Body Content for the message.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.