In many places throughout your account you can download printable PDF documents and reports to your computer.
You have the ability to customize the text that appears in the header and footer of these PDF documents as well as other PDF layout options. For example, you may want to include your organization's contact information and address in the header and a copyright line in the footer.
NOTE: For your organization's logo to appear in the header of your PDFs, see Uploading/Displaying Your Organization's Logo.
To Customize PDF Layout Information (including header/footer):
- Click on "Settings" in the top navigation bar.
- Find the "PDF Layout" box and click "Manage This Setting".
- Click on the "Update Settings" button.
- At the top of the form, you can modify the font, header alignment (left, center, right) and header outline/box. You can also add a standard footer to your PDF documents here.
- By default, we display the mailing address, email address, phone number and Website URL of the account owner (pulled from their profile in the Contacts area) in the PDF header. In the middle/bottom portion of the form, you can either:
- Select what items from account owner's information you wish to display in the PDF header, OR
- Add your own custom information in the "Create Custom Header" field.