You can place uploaded files as well as links to Google Docs/Drive and Dropbox files into customizable folders. This will allow you to organize your files/links for easy reference.
To Create a New File Folder:
- Click on the "Files" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Files" tool.
- Click on the "Add Folder" button.
- Add the folder name and click the "Save" button.
To Add a File/Link to a Folder:
- Find the file/link you wish to add; click on the down arrow to the right of the file name; and select the "Move to Folder/Switch Folder" option.
- From the dropdown list, select the appropriate folder and click the "Save" button. The file/link will now appear inside that folder.
To Rename/Delete a Folder:
- Find the folder you wish to rename/delete and click on the down arrow to the right of the folder name.
- To rename the folder:
- Select the "Rename Folder" option.
- Edit the folder name and click "Save".
- Select the "Delete Folder" option.
- Click on the "Delete Now" button in the modal box.
NOTE: When deleting a folder, the folder will be deleted but the files/links in the folder WILL NOT be deleted. They will be moved to the "Uncategorized Files" area. To delete a file/link, you need to click on the down arrow to the right of the file/link and select the "Delete" option.