The countdown panel shows a countdown clock that counts the weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until the start date of an Event.
By default, we provide you with a countdown panel in every new Event Website, and you can modify, move or delete this panel using the controls next to the panel. You can only have one countdown panel per Website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The countdown clock uses the start date from the Event Dashboard, so if you need to change that date, go to the Event Dashboard and click on the "Edit Date/Time" button. The clock counts down to 12am (midnight) on the date the event starts based on the time zone set in your account.
To Manage/Modify a Countdown Panel:
- Click on the "Event Website" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Event Website" tool.
- To add text to the countdown panel:
- Click on the "Text" button next to the panel.
- Add the text (which will appear under the countdown clock) and the text color. Click "Save" when you are finished.
- Click on the "Background Color" button.
- Click on the color picker tool; select a color; and click "Save".
- Click on the "Move Panel" button and select the desired option (move up one, move down one, move to top, move to bottom).
- Click on the "Remove Panel" button.
- Click the "Add New Panel" button.
- Under "Add Other Panels", select "Countdown Panel".
- The new panel will be added to the top of the Event Website and you can move or modify this panel using the panel controls next to the panel.