The "Follow Us" panel lets you add links to your social media pages so that site visitors can visit your social media pages, including these platforms:
- Google Plus
By default, we provide you with a "Follow Us" panel in every new Event Website, and you can modify, move or delete this panel using the panel controls next to the panel. You can only have one "Follow Us" panel per Website.
To Manage/Modify the "Follow Us" Panel:
- Click on the "Event Website" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Event Website" tool.
- To add links to your social media pages/accounts:
- Click on the "Links to Accounts" button next to the panel.
- Select the link color for the panel.
- Add the link URLs for your pages from the appropriate social media platforms.
- If you add a link URL, the corresponding social media icon will be added to the panel as the active link to the social media page.
- If you omit an item, no icon will be added for that social media platform.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
- Click on the "Background Color" button.
- Click on the color picker tool; select a color; and click "Save".
- Click on the "Move Panel" button and select the desired option (move up one, move down one, move to top, move to bottom).
- Click on the "Remove Panel" button.
- Click the "Add New Panel" button.
- Under "Add Other Panels", select "Follow Us Panel".
- The new panel will be added to the top of the Event Website and you can move or modify this panel using the panel controls next to the panel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.