The Budget tool lets you create a comprehensive budget for your event - including customizable categories and unlimited line items for expenses and income - as well as track payments on expenses and set up payment reminders to vendors.
In addition, with the Budget tool you can also:
- Assign line items to Contacts and Vendors.
- Manage line items in bulk with checkboxes.
- Create and import Budget templates into Events.
- Download PDF and .csv reports for a Budget (including an Event profit-and-loss statement).
In navigating around the Budget tool, there are two main tables: one for Categories and one for Line Items.
Budget Categories Table
This table displays the totals for all the line items in each Category that you have created in your Budget (learn more about managing Budget Categories).
Line Items Table
This table displays all the Line Items you have created as well as all the data in each line item (learn more about managing Line Items). There are a few convenient features that make viewing and accessing information easier in this area:
- Show/Hide Columns - This lets you turn certain columns on or off if you wish to show or hide them.
- Expand Budget - This lets you expand the Line Item table view to full screen so you have more space to view and access information for each Line Item.
- Expand Item Details - This allows you to expand all details inside of each Line Item (like details for the Paid, Due Date and Notes fields) so you can see everything that has been entered into all the Line Items.