You can upload and store files associated with a person in the Contacts area. You may want to do this if you have things like spreadsheets provided to you by a client or pricing lists and electronic brochures provided by a particular vendor. Note that there is also a Files tool inside each Lead and Event to store files related to that Lead/Event.
To Attach Files to a Contact:
- Click on "Contacts" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Contact and click on them to open their profile.
- Find the "Files" area and click on the "Add" button.
- Click on the "Click to Select Files" button to select the files from your computer to upload. You can add multiple files in a single upload.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
- The files will be uploaded momentarily. You can download a files by clicking on its name, and you can delete the file by clicking on the trashcan icon next to it.
Article is closed for comments.