Inside the Events tab in the main navigation bar, you can create and track all the Events in your account.
When you create a new Event, it is considered an Active Event (and it counts against the package that you chose when you created your account). Also, when you create a new Event, the system automatically adds a sub-calendar for that Event to the Calendars tool (so you can easily view/manage appointments, to-do's and event dates related to the Event).
When creating an event, you have the ability to choose one of two ways to manage attendees:
- Registration - Set up tickets to collect registrations/signups for paid or free events via the event website or an embeddable registration checkout form. This is typically used for paid or free events where you are collecting registrations and/or selling tickets.
- RSVP - Upload your guest list and collect RSVPs via the event website. This is typically used for invitation/RSVP style events like weddings, parties and social events.
When an Event is over, you can archive the Event to remove it from your count against your package; archiving an Event will save all the information inside the Event in case you need to refer to it later on. You an also set up your account to auto-archive events a certain number of days after they have ended.
The Events main page provides a list of Active Events that is searchable/sortable. From the Events main page you can access each Event's Dashboard, where you have access to many tools for managing details for the Event, including:
- Attendee Management Tools - Event Registration (registration events only), Attendees & Orders (registration events only), Guest List (RSVP events only), Event Website, Floorplans and Check-In
- Productivity Tools - To-Do's, Itinerary, Files, Worksheets, Checklists and Appointments
- Financial Tools - Budget, Proposals and Invoices
- Collaboration Tools - Forms Builder, Vision Board and Message Board
- Additional Tools - Contracts, Notes and Time Tracking
From the Event Dashboard, you can also assign Contacts to the Event. By assigning Contact to the Event, you can then assign items inside the Event to those Contacts (like To-Do's, Itinerary items, etc.). From the Event Dashboard, you can also assign Venues and Spaces/Rooms to an Event; add Vendors to the Event's Vendor List; and print out PDF Reports.