You can assign one or more Venues and Spaces/Rooms to an Event, including assigning dates/times to those Venue/Space/Room assignments (in case they differ from the actual Event dates/times). See "Adding/Managing Venue Locations in Your Account" to add Venues.
To Assign a Venue and Space/Room to an Event:
- Click on "Events" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Event and click on it to open the Event Dashboard.
- In the left subnavigation box, click on the "Venues" link and click the "Add Venue" button.
- Select a Venue and then a Space/Room in the dropdown menus at the top of the form.
- If one or more Floorplan Templates have been attached to the selected Space/Room, you can select a Floorplan in the "Attach Floorplan Templates" dropdown menu and it will automatically be added to the Event.
Video Tip- Go to the 4:25 mark in the video below for how to add Venues to an Event.