Video Tip - Go to the 1:06 mark of the video to view information on how to add a new Invoice.
You can create an Invoice in two places:
- Inside an Event Dashboard by clicking on the "Invoice" tool button or using the Switch Event or Quick Launch tool.
- By clicking on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
To Add a New Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
This brings you to the Invoice Dashboard where you can add additional information, including:
- Line items
- Additional fees (gratuities, service fees, etc.)
- Payment reminders
- "Auto-pay" payments
- File attachments
- Image gallery
- Client message
In addition, from this page you can:
- Email the Invoice to clients.
- Download a PDF of the Invoice.
- Download a sales receipt PDF of all payments made on the Invoice.
- Save the Invoice as a Template.
- Link the Invoice to an Event.
- Link the Invoice to a BEO.
- Save line items within the Invoice as Line Item Templates.
- Show/hide columns and information in the Invoice on-screen display and PDF (including the columns for image, date, tax and markup/discount as well as the Proposal total).
Article is closed for comments.