Video Tip - Go to the 1:06 mark of the video to view information on how to add a new Invoice.
You can create an Invoice in two places:
- Inside an Event Dashboard by clicking on the "Invoice" tool button or using the Switch Event or Quick Launch tool.
- By clicking on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
To Add a New Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
This brings you to the Invoice Dashboard where you can add additional information, including:
- Line items
- Client message
- Payment reminders
In addition, from this page you can:
- Email the Invoice to clients.
- Download a PDF of the Invoice.
- Save the Invoice as a Template.
- Link the Invoice to an Event.
- Save line items within the Invoice as Line Item Templates.
- Hide the tax rate and markup/discount columns in the PDFs of the Invoice.
- Pass credit card processing fees on to client.