Video Tip - Go to the 2:25 mark of the video to view information on how to add Invoice Line Items.
You can add an unlimited number of line items to an Invoice, and these line items will be automatically added up to provide the total at the bottom of the Invoice.
You can add the following details to an Invoice line item:
- Item name
- Item creation date
- Quantity/hours - Must be at least "1" to calculate a subtotal for the item
- Unit cost
- Sales tax rate (as a percentage)
- Markup/discount (as a percentage) - for discount (negative amount), use a hyphen (e.g., -2.25).
To Add an Invoice Line Item:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: In the quantity/hours field, this amount must be at least "1" in order to calculate a subtotal.
After you have added the line item, you can add an image to the line item by clicking on the "Actions" button and selecting the "Add Thumbnail Image" option.
You can also move the line item by clicking on and dragging the up/down arrow to the left of the line item.