You can add an unlimited number of line items to an Invoice, and these line items will be automatically added up to provide the total at the bottom of the Invoice.
You can add the following details to an Invoice line item:
- Item name
- Item creation date
- Quantity/hours - Must be at least "1" to calculate a subtotal for the item
- Unit cost
- Sales tax rate (as a percentage)
- Markup/discount (as a percentage) - for discount, use a hyphen (e.g., -2.25).
To Add an Invoice Line Item:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
After you have added the line item, you can add an image to the line item by clicking on the "+" symbol in the gray box to the left of the line item.
You can also move the line item by clicking on and dragging the up/down symbol to the left of the line item.