You can save time by creating Invoice Templates that you can use over and over again by importing them into new Invoices.
To Import an Invoice Template into a New Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Import Template" button.
- From the dropdown menu, select one or more Invoice Templates that you wish to import as new Invoices.
- After clicking "Save", the selected Templates have been saved as new Invoices. They will include all details from the Template (including the name), which you can now edit and modify.
For more on Invoice Templates, see Creating/Using Invoice Templates.