Video Tip - Go to the 7:36 mark of the video to view information on how to use Invoice Templates.
You can save time by creating Invoice Templates that you can use over and over again by importing them into new Invoices.
To Import an Invoice Template into a New Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Import/Export" button and select the "Import Template as New Invoice" option.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Invoice Template that you wish to import as a new Invoice.
- After clicking "Save", the selected Template has been saved as a new Invoice. It will include all details from the Template (including the name), which you can now edit and modify.
For more on Invoice Templates, see Creating/Using Invoice Templates.
NOTE FOR VENUE SOFTWARE CUSTOMERS: If you are using our Food-&-Beverage management tools, you can:
- Attach a Food-&-Beverage package template to an Invoice Template, which you can then import into an Event via the instructions above.
- Import a Food-&-Beverage package template into your Invoice once you have imported an Invoice Template into a new Invoice via the instructions above.
Article is closed for comments.