Video Tip - Go to the 0:47 mark of the video to view information on how to add a new Proposal.
You can create a new Proposal in two places:
- Inside an Event or Lead Dashboard by clicking on the "Proposals" tool button or using the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool.
- By clicking on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
To Add a New Proposals:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event/Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
This brings you to the Proposal Dashboard where you can add additional information, including:
- Proposal introduction / terms of agreement
- Line items
- File attachments
- Image gallery
- Client message
In addition, from this page you can:
- Add signers and collect signatures for legal approval or signoff.
- Email the Proposal to clients.
- Download a PDF of the Proposal.
- Save the Proposal as a Template.
- Link the Proposal to an Event or Lead.
- Save line items within the Invoice as Line Item Templates.
- Hide the tax rate and markup/discount columns in the PDFs of the Proposal.
- Hide the Proposal total in the PDFs of the Proposal (if you are creating a Proposal with options/packages and don't want the line items to add up).