You can add color to your Proposals by adding an image to each line item. This image will be visible both online in the Proposal a well as included in the PDF download of the Proposal.
To Add an Image to a Proposal Line Item:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.
To Remove an Image to a Line Item:
- In the Proposal Dashboard, find the appropriate line item and image and click on the "x" below the image to remove it.