Video Tip - Go to the 3:17 mark of the video to view information on how to add an image to a Proposal Line Item.
You can add color to your Proposals by adding an image to each line item. This image will be visible both online in the Proposal a well as included in the PDF download of the Proposal.
To Add an Image to a Proposal Line Item:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.
To Remove an Image to a Line Item:
- In the Proposal Dashboard, find the appropriate line item; click the "Actions" button; and select the "Delete Thumbnail Image" option to remove it.
Article is closed for comments.