In the Templates area, you can create Line Item Templates that you can import into Proposals and invoices. This is great for adding things like packages, menu items, rental items or other commonly requested items. Once you import the Line Item Template, you can then modify it from within the Proposal.
To Import a Line Item Template into a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Proposal to which you want to add Line Item Templates and click "Open".
- Find the "Line Items" box and click on "Import Line Item Template(s)".
- Click in the field to select one or more Line Item Templates that you wish to import as new Line Items.
- After clicking "Save", the selected Templates will be saved as new Line Items. They will include all details from the Template (including name, amounts and image), which you can now edit and modify.
For more about Line Item templates, see Creating/Using Line Item Templates.