You can save time by creating Proposal Templates that you can use over and over again by importing them into new Proposals.
To Import a Proposal Template into a New Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Import Template" button.
- From the dropdown menu, select one or more Proposal Templates that you wish to import as new Proposals.
- After clicking "Save", the selected Templates have been saved as new Proposals. They will include all details from the Template (including the name), which you can now edit and modify.
For more on Proposal Templates, see Creating/Using Proposal Templates.