Video Tip - Go to the 6:48 mark of the video to view information on how to import a Proposal Template into a new Proposal.
You can save time by creating Proposal Templates that you can use over and over again by importing them into new Proposals.
To Import a Proposal Template into a New Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Import/Export" button and select the "Import Template as New Proposal" option.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Proposal Template that you wish to import as a new Proposal.
- After clicking "Save", the selected Template has been saved as a new Proposal. It will include all details from the Template (including the name), which you can now edit and modify.
For more on Proposal Templates, see Creating/Using Proposal Templates.
NOTE FOR VENUE SOFTWARE CUSTOMERS: If you are using our Food-&-Beverage management tools, you can:
- Attach a Food-&-Beverage package template to a Proposal Template, which you can then import into an Event via the instructions above.
- Import a Food-&-Beverage package template into your Proposal once you have imported an Invoice Template into a new Invoice via the instructions above.