Video Tip - Go to the 5:26 mark of the video to view information on how to use the Image Gallery to add images to your Proposal.
The Proposal Image Gallery lets you upload images to a Proposal and add titles and captions to the pictures to provide a colorful presentation of your services and products to prospective clients.
The Image Gallery images/text will be included in the PDF download of every Proposal.
To Add Images to the Proposal Image Gallery:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Proposal and click on it.
- On the Proposal Dashboard, find the "Image Gallery" box and click on the "Upload" button.
- Click on the "Click to Select Files" button and follow the instructions to upload one or more images from your computer.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
Once you have uploaded images, you can add a title and caption to each image by clicking on the "Edit" link under the image; adding your text; and clicking "Save".
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.