You can attach files to a Proposal that will be included when the Proposal is emailed to a prospect (from within the Proposal tool).
This is a great feature if you want to include e-brochures, pricing sheets or other files with your Proposals. You can attach a variety of files, including documents, spreadsheets and images.
To Attach Files to a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Proposal and click on the "Open" link.
- On the Proposal Dashboard, find the "Attached Files" box and click on the cloud/upload icon in the top right corner of the box.
- Click on the "Select Files" button and follow the instructions to upload one or more files from your computer.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
Once the files are uploaded, you can download them or delete them from the Proposal Dashboard. When you email a Proposal from the Proposal Dashboard, the attached files will be attached to the email along with a PDF of the Proposal.