Video Tip - Go to the 1:30 mark of the video to view information on how to add introductory text or contractual language to a Proposal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Want to paste text from a document into Planning Pod? Read these copy-and-paste instructions first.
We provide a text field in each Proposal Dashboard where you can add introductory/descriptive text as well as contractual terms of agreement. This way you can use a Proposal as a signed contract.
This text will appear near the top of the Proposal PDF download.
To Add/Edit Introductory/Contractual Text to a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Proposal and click on it.
- On the Proposal Dashboard, find the "Introduction / Terms" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- Add your text to the text box provided and click "Save" when you are finished.