Video Tip - Go to the 1:30 mark of the video to view information on how to add introductory text or contractual language to a Proposal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Copy-and-pasting text directly from Microsoft Word, Google Docs or Apple Pages may introduce formatting that our text editor tool cannot read and will cause issues.
To avoid this, first save your Word/Google Docs/Pages document as a .txt (plain text) document. Then open that .txt file in the text editor tool on your computer (like Notepad for Windows or TextEdit for Mac) and copy-and-paste from there into the Planning Pod text field.
We provide a text field in each Proposal Dashboard where you can add introductory/descriptive text as well as contractual terms of agreement. This way you can use a Proposal as a signed contract.
This text will appear near the top of the Proposal PDF download.
To Add/Edit Introductory/Contractual Text to a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Proposal and click on it.
- On the Proposal Dashboard, find the "Introduction / Terms" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- Add your text to the text box provided and click "Save" when you are finished.