We provide a text field in each Proposal Dashboard where you can add introductory/descriptive text as well as contractual terms of agreement.
This text will appear near the top of the Proposal PDF download.
To Add Introductory/Contractual Text to a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Proposal and click on the "Open" link.
- On the Proposal Dashboard, find the "Introduction / Terms of Agreement " box and click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the box.
- Add your text to the text box provided and click "Save" when you are finished.
To edit this text after you have entered it, just click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the box.