To Add a New Lead:
- Click on "Leads" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Add Lead" button.
- Enter the following details for your lead:
- Tentative Event name
- Lead color (for more easily identifying Lead-related items on the Calendars tool)
- Event Description (optional)
- Sales Pipeline Position (optional) NOTE: This will default to Step 1 in your Sales Pipeline, but you can use the drop down field to place the lead into a different pipeline step as needed.
- Lead Source (optional)
- Target budget (optional)
- Tentative start date/time and end date/time.
- Next, you can add the contact information for the prospective client who is the point of contact. If this person has already been added to your Contacts list, click "Add an Existing Contact"; otherwise, click "Add a New Contact."
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
This brings you to the Lead Dashboard page, where you can access the Lead tools and add/manage additional information for this Lead such as Tags, assigned Contacts, Venue Bookings, and Vendor List.