Video Tip - Go to the 7:48 mark in the video below for how to assign Venue spaces/rooms to Leads.
You can assign one or more Venues and Spaces/Rooms to a Lead, including assigning dates/times to those Venue/Space/Room assignments (in case they differ from the tentative Event dates/times).
To Assign a Venue and Space/Room to a Lead:
- Click on "Leads" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Lead and click on it to open the Lead Dashboard.
- Under the "Contacts, Vendors & Venues" heading, click on the "Venues" tab and click on the "+" button.
- Select a Venue and then a Space/Room in the dropdown menus at the top of the form.
- If one or more Floorplan Templates have been attached to the selected Space/Room, you can select a Floorplan in the "Attach Floorplan Templates" dropdown menu and it will automatically be added to the Event.
- Add a "Reserved From" date and time and "Reserved To" date and time.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
- Repeat if you need to add more than one Venue/Space/Room reservation for the Lead.
NOTE: When you add "Reserved From" and "Reserved To" dates and times to the Lead, these will display on the Calendars tool as a Lead, NOT an Event.