If a prospect wants to put a potential Event date/time on hold as well as a Venue/Space/Room, you can do this from the Lead Dashboard. You can also schedule the Hold to expire by a certain day to free up the potential Event date/time and Venue/Space/Room for another prospect or client.
To Place/Manage a Hold for a Lead:
- Click on "Leads" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Lead and click on it to open the Lead Dashboard.
- Click on the pencil icon next to "Status" and select the "Place On Hold" option.
- Select if you want to place a hold or not. If you select "Place Hold"...
- Add a "Hold Until Date" (which is the date that the Hold will expire).
- Click into the next field to select any contacts to notify on the date that the Hold expires; this will send an automated email to these Contacts at 8am on the designated "hold until date".
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
Once you have placed a Hold for a Lead, a notification graphic will appear inside the Lead Dashboard; on the Leads main screen next to the Lead thumbnail; and in the Calendars tool on the tentative Event date. The Lead expiration date will also be displayed in the Calendars tool as well as on the Home Page Dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.