You can upload a list of prospects (such as a list you might receive from exhibiting at a trade show) to your Planning Pod account.
Although you can upload this list via the Leads area, the prospects on the list and all their information will be stored in the Contacts area (not the Leads area).
To Import and Store a Prospect List in Your Account:
- Click on "Leads" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Import Prospect List" button.
- Read the instructions in the pop-up modal and click the "Go to Import Contacts" link.
- Select your method of uploading your contacts/list and follow the instructions.
- Choose what Tag(s) you want to have applied to the Contacts in the list you are uploading. If you wish to create a new Tag specific to the contacts on this list, you can create a new Tag here.
- Your prospect list will be added to the Contacts area.
Once you have completed this, when a Contact from this list becomes a Lead, you can create a new Lead and add the Contact to it.