Video Tip - Go to the 8:07 mark of the video to view information on how to email a Proposal to a client from your Planning Pod account.
You can email Proposals to clients directly from inside Planning Pod to save time and streamline how you manage Proposals.
The emails will be sent from an @planningpod.com address (to ensure optimum deliverability and passage through spam filters), but you can customize the person included in the email message "From" line and the "Reply To" address in the Settings / System Emails area of your account.
You also have the opportunity to customize the boilerplate email subject line and body text that is included in these emails, but you can also personalize each email before it is sent out to the individual client.
To Email a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the Proposal that you wish to send and click on it.
- Click on the "Email" button.
- Choose the recipients in the "Email To" field (the client is already prefilled in this field).
- Customize the subject line and body text and click "Send Now" when you are ready to send.
- An "Email Sent" notification will appear at the top of the screen when the email is finished sending.
- You can view a record of sent emails for this Proposal by clicking on the "Activity Log" link in the top right corner.