Video Tip - Go to the 8:07 mark of the video to view information on how to email a Proposal to a client from your Planning Pod account.
You can email Proposals to clients directly from inside Planning Pod to save time and streamline how you manage Proposals.
You have the option to choose a connected email address or the @planningpod.com address to send invoices from this tool.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose your personal/business email address to send proposals you will not be able to track delivery, opens or clicks via the email activity log. If you need this functionality please use the default @planningpod.com email address.
You also have the opportunity to customize the boilerplate email subject line and body text that is included in these emails, keep the default message assigned in your account settings or personalize each email before it is sent out to the individual client.
To Email a Proposal:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the Proposal that you wish to send and click on it.
- Click on the "Email" button.
- Choose the recipients in the "Email To" field (the client is already prefilled in this field).
- Customize the subject line and body text and click "Send Now" when you are ready to send.
- An airplane symbol will appear at the top-left of the screen when the email is finished sending.
- You can view a record of sent emails for this Proposal by clicking on the "Activity Log" link in the top right corner.
Article is closed for comments.