With the Forms Builder, you can create customized forms for collecting input or feedback regarding your Events or Leads. This is a great tool for doing things like:
- Collecting pre-Event input from team members or clients.
- Compiling feedback from attendees after an Event is over.
- Having prospects/leads provide additional information during the sales process.
The Forms Builder offers the ability to add multiple choice or long/short answer questions to your forms. Other features of this tool include:
- Making questions required or optional.
- Adding required contact fields.
- Creating/using Form Templates.
- Collecting responses to a form electronically either via email or via a sharable URL link.
- Ability of respondents to return to a form to make updates/edits to their responses or to complete the form.
- Viewing/downloading form responses by respondent or by question.
- Managing form settings.
Once you have created a form, you can email it to Users assigned to the Event, or you can copy-and-paste the sharable Form URL link and include it in your own emails to team members, clients, prospects, stakeholders and even attendees.