The location panel tool lets you add the name, address, website, email address and map (which is automatically generated from the address) of one or more locations for the Event.
By default, we provide you with a location panel in every new Event Website, and you can modify, move or delete this panel as well as add additional location panels to a site.
To Add a Location Panel to an Event Website:
- Click on the "Event Website" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Event Website" tool.
- Click the "Add New Panel" button.
- Under "Add Other Panels", select "Location Panel".
- The new panel will be added to the top of the Event Website and you can move or modify this panel using the panel controls next to the panel.
To Manage/Modify a Location Panel:
- To add/change the location information:
- Click on the "Location" button.
- Add/modify the panel headline and select the headline color.
- Add/modify the location website and email address (optional).
- Add/modify the location label and label text color.
- Use the "Search for Address..." field to search for the location address - OR - type the address information into the appropriate fields.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
- Once you have saved the information, the map will be automatically generated in the panel.
- Click on the "Background Color" button.
- Click on the color picker tool; select a color; and click "Save".
- Click on the "Move Panel" button and select the desired option (move up one, move down one, move to top, move to bottom).
- Click on the "Remove Panel" button.
- NOTE: This will permanently delete the panel and its associated information. There is no way to recover this deleted information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.