You can upload one or more images at a time to the Vision Board.
To Upload Images to the Vision Board:
- Click on the "Vision Board" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Vision Board" tool.
- Click on the "Upload Images" button.
- Click on the "Select Images" button to select and upload one or more image files from your computer. The image will be uploaded momentarily.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
After an image is uploaded, you can provide a description of it and start adding comments to it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.
To Remove an Image from the Vision Board:
- On the Vision Board, find the image in question and click on the "Delete" button under the image.