Video Tip - Go to the 0:20 mark of the video to view information on how to upload images from your computer to the Vision Board.
You can upload one or more images at a time to the Vision Board.
To Upload Images to the Vision Board:
- Click on the "Vision Board" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Vision Board" tool.
- Click on the "Upload Images" button.
- Click on the "Select Images" button to select and upload one or more image files (.jpg and .png files only) from your computer. The image will be uploaded momentarily.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
After an image is uploaded, you can click on the "Actions" button under the image to:
- Change the size of the image (small, medium or large).
- Add a description.
- Assign it to a category.
- Post a comment on the image.
- Download it.
- Delete it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.