You can create Floorplan Templates for your recurring event or table layouts, saving you lots of time from having to re-create designs that you use over and over again. Once you import a Floorplan Template into a new Floorplan, you can modify the imported elements as well as add new ones.
To Create a Floorplan Template:
NOTE: There are two ways you can create a template.
- To create a new Floorplan Template from scratch - Click on the "Templates" in the main navigation bar; click on "Floorplan Templates"' click on the "Add Template" button; and start building your new Floorplan Template.
- To save an existing Floorplan as a Template - Go to the Event Dashboard for the Event where the Floorplan is stored; click on the "Floorplans" tool button; click on the "Import/Export" button; select the "Save as Template" option; and select the Floorplan you wish to save as a Template.
To Import a Floorplan Template:
- Click on the "Floorplans" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Floorplans" tool.
- Click on the "Import/Export" button and select the "Import Template as New Floorplan" option.
- Select the appropriate Floorplan Template from the dropdown menu and click "Save".
This creates a new Floorplan and takes you to the new Floorplan's Dashboard where the elements from the Template have been added and you can start modifying them as well as adding new elements.
NOTE: The dimensions of the new Floorplan will be the same as the dimensions of the Template you imported.